Monday 1 August 2011

Hugh Hefner says he has ‘sex on a weekly basis’

Hugh Hefner has revealed that he “has sex on a weekly basis”.

Just days after his ex-fiancee Crystal Harris said that sex with Hefner lasted only “two seconds”, the Playboy mogul tweeted (and then deleted) that Harris had “lied about our relationship”.

The 85-year-old American magazine publisher proclaimed that prior to the split, he was having sex with Harris on a regular basis.

“For the record, I have sex on a weekly basis,” Us magazine quoted him as tweeting.

“And I did throughout my two-and-a-half years with Crystal,” he said.

Hefner also proudly admitted to having physical relations with more than one woman at a time.

“My sex life involves more than one partner and has since the end of my marriage in 1998,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment