Thursday 4 August 2011

Amy Winehouse ‘slept with ex Blake Fielder-Civil 2 yrs after their marriage broke’

The late Amy Winehouse spent one last night with her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil after their split, while his new love partner Sarah Aspin tossed and turned on the sofa in the living room of their flat.

The amazing meeting happened after the couple’s turbulent marriage ended two years ago.

Aspin, now clean and mum of Fielder-Civil’s 10-week-old baby, said that despite the divorce Winehouse had remained a “constant fixture” in their relationship.

They met when Winehouse travelled from London to visit Fielder-Civil.

“It was the hardest thing in the world I’ve ever had to do,” the Daily Star quoted Aspin as saying.

“I was basically putting the man I loved back in the arms of his talented and rich ex-girlfriend. But I couldn’t say no.
“Blake and I were already deeply in love but he didn’t tell Amy that. He told me how vulnerable she was and didn’t want to risk hurting her feelings.

“Instead he told her I was a ‘friend in need’. I was so excited to meet her and yet aware she was really my love rival.

Aspin described Amy as lovely and polite, and revealed that the late singer called her ‘pretty girl’.

“I think she knew Blake and I were more than friends then. She wasn’t stupid. But we just went along with things to make her stay as comfortable as possible,” said Aspin.

“Amy seemed so tiny and vulnerable. She looked so lost I just wanted to hug her. Though they slept in the same bed, Blake assured me they didn’t do anything,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment