Wednesday 27 July 2011

Shraddha denies link-up rumours with Ranbir Kapoor

Newbie Shraddha Kapoor has slammed rumours doing rounds about her romantic relationship with hunk Ranbir Kapoor. Daughter of Bollywood villain Shakti Kapoor, the feline actress was recently in news about an alleged link up with the heart throb.

In town to walk the ramp for the first time in Delhi Couture Week for designer Anju Modi, when asked about her take on the issue, Shraddha was clearly in a denial mode. “I don’t want to talk about my personal life. Ranbir is a fantastic guy. I don’t know from where these rumours have come up. I am not dating him,” she said.

Having known that, it’s quite interesting to know that Ranbir asked his close friend director Ayan Mukherjee, to cast Shraddha in his coming project.

Shraddha, however rebuffs the rumour, “Ayan (Mukherjee) is my good friend. If he comes up with anything interesting, I would love to be part of it.”

Nevertheless, Ranbir tops her wish list of actors’ she would want to work with, “I would love to work with Ranbir (Kapoor), Imran (Khan) and Hrithik (Roshan).

The actor concluded that she is not wary of rumours and controversies and said, “They are part and parcel of our lives. We have to deal with it, there’s no escape.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment