Saturday 30 July 2011

Ryan Reynolds still not over ex-wife Scarlett Johansson

While ex-wife Scarlett Johansson moved on to Sean Penn a month after their split announcement, actor Ryan Reynolds says he is yet to recover form their divorce.

The couple got married on September 27, 2008 and announced their separation in December 2010 and the divorce has left Reynolds devastated, reported Aceshowbiz.

"I`m not out of it yet. At all. But optimism is definitely on my cards. Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain, but you come out of it. Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up. I gotta say, I`m a different person than I was six months ago," Reynolds said.

The actor who was linked up with German model Agnes Fischer post the split, says he is quite happy with his single status.

"I`ve been in relationships pretty much since high school. Some people look at that as a good thing. I think wiser people might see that as a house of cards.

"Departing a relationship and still maintaining the idea that this is still the same person I married is a great luxury that I experienced. Thankfully I was in a relationship where two people chose to remain on the high road in every regard," Reynolds said. 





No comments:

Post a Comment